The best Fitness Songs Ever.




Fitness songs
I'm old fashioned in my tastes and my favorite band of all time is the Flab Four from Liverpool, the Beatles. I have all the songs of the Beatles,fitness songs even rarer, on my iPod and I always carry with me to the gym when I workout. Naturally, everyone is a Megalomaniac like me, so do not expect you to have all your songs, but if you want to know what the best training Beatles songs, I can suggest a few:

1. I Feel Fine - A short but very catchy song sung by John fitness songs Lennon with the rest of the voices of the band. This number can be put in a better mood in seconds.

Two. Twist and Shout - This is actually a cover that the Beatles made their American debut song, but their version stood the test of time. The words "Shake it baby fitness songs now" should be enough to prove that this is an awesome song training.

Three. Oh dear - I love this song everywhere. I think it's the guitar and singing this song crazy crazy Paul McCartney Abbey Road so it is a favorite moment of mine fitness songs. The chorus line will help you lift heavier weights, no matter what exercise you are currently doing.

April. I Saw Her Standing There - An awesome song from the first album by the Beatles. This number is a great song cardiovascular exercise and works well for strength training fitness songs. Fast, lively and powerful, it is most needed.

May.fitness songs Eleanor Rigby - I know, not a rock song, but something about the rhythm of the string of numbers makes this song so powerful that always puts me in a higher level of concentration and helps me better workout.

June. Day Tripper - This song has never been featured in a major Beatles records, but still won a # 1 on the charts.fitness songs And why not, it's one of the all time catchy songs I've heard in my life.

July. Hard Days Night - John Lennon is like a hero of the working class in this song and you feel it is better to put a little more into your routine yourself. I love this song as much as John and Paul sing and he is really fast and fitness songs furious like a song that should be training.

One thing you should know is that most of the Beatles songs are rather short so you can have a little more to cover all of your workout. These seven are certainly a good start fitness songs

If you like this article don't forget to share it because Share is Love.